Pages

Jun 16, 2012

Sailor's wife & bourgeois


Varvara: Today I look untypically relaxed and bourgeois cause today is Saturday and I'm not going  to do painting, just drawing:) So we are walking with Asya before our evening classes at the art studio. 



Varvara: Handmade Thai bag turned into clutch and vintage bow bracelet


Asya: It's a rubber boots actually. It was rainy in the morning so I got exited to have a chance to wear rainboots, but in a middle of a day there was bright sun on the sky :'( :)) Lucky I had a sandals with me for that change. But who cares, we've shot a look with that boots anyway!

That brooch on the scarf is the pin with russian dolls (matreshka), bought it in St. Pet's souvenirs shop couple years ago.

You should see us on the street today: we defenetely looked so weird together )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...