Pages

Nov 12, 2012

Splash of bronze





Hey! I'm alive))) Just can't orginize my free time (and weather)) to shoot looks properly :) Dunno why something weird this way comes: last summer and that fall I suddenly became quite addicted to hats. 
I even feel comfortable and quite relaxed with a hat on my head and... what can be more important in the challenge of wearing hat? :)
 Feel free to comment: Do you wear hats? How do you feel about it?

Привет, я жива, просто не могу организовать дела (и погоду), чтобы фотаться почаще :) Со мною вот что происходит: этим летом и осенью я внезапно начала носить шляпы. И при этом привыкла к ним настолько, что стала чувствовать себя в них комфортно! А это, на мой взгляд, самое главное, когда надеваешь шляпку :)
А вы носите шляпы, и как себя чувствуете при этом?

  Mats Gustafson illustration for Yohji Yamamoto
из нашего пинтереста, папка мода и иллюстрация
 Mats Gustafson
Yohji Yamamoto Red for German Vogue
2001/02



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that scarf :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Haylie! Yeah, I love it too, such a watercolor. Bought it about 4 years ago, but never felt sure what to wear with it. Found it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...